Presidential Communications Operations Office



  PIA Bldg, Visayas Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
  Saturday, 23 September 2017 News Before 1 Feb 2012. Click for Latest
Web PIA  
 
home
 
about
 
fotos
 
info
 
links
 
ncrr01carr02r03calmimr05r06r07r08r09r10r11r12r13
 << September 2017 >> 
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Special News Editions:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Ilocano.Waray.Hiligaynon
Pangasinan.Other
PIA Specials:
NEW! Cabinet Officials
Jobs.Slides.Specials.Ads. Events.ASEAN.Multimedia
Visitors since 15 Feb 2011:
PIA News Archive:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Waray.Hiligaynon.Ilocano
Pangasinan.All
PIA Archive News Reader

PIA Press Release
2007/04/12

NVizcaya SPES to benefit 525 students

BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (April 12) -- The Department of Labor and Employment’s (DOLE) Special Program for the Employment of Students(SPES) is set to employ 525 students in the province.

The students will be employed for 20 days for first and second timers and 30 days for SPES babies which will start in April 18.

Most of the students will be employed in local government units such as Bagabag, Solano and Aritao towns while others will be absorbed by business establishments, schools and the provincial government here.

“We hope that all of the applicants will pass the requirements and screening process so that they will all benefit from the yearly program of the government,” said Joe Amansec, labor and employment officer of the DOLE district office here.

60 percent of the salaries of the students will be shouldered by the recipient institutions while the other 40 percent will be subsidized by the DOLE. (PIA NVizcaya) [top]

|«  prev  next  »|
DAILY NEWS LIST:
»Troubleshooter is new Davao penal colony chief
»GSIS explains e-Card for pensioners
»DILG wants unified plan vs terror in Mindanao
»Community radio empowers Comval town
»Pag-IBIG to pour P25 billion-fund for ‘07
»Pag-IBIG among country’s biggest taxpayers
»AIM brings 4-day course to Davao
»1Lt Cris Paul Agustin: "Matapang sa lahat ng bagay"
»Davao Light-assisted lumad scholars get college degree
»Komentaryo: Tumataas, kumpiyansa ng int’l investors
|«  prev  next  »|

Philippine Official Gazette | Office of the President | Presidential Communications Operations Office
For comments and feedback, please email PIA Newsdesk
Copyright © 2005 Philippine Information Agency
PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines