Presidential Communications Operations Office



  PIA Bldg, Visayas Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
  Sunday, 17 February 2019 News Before 1 Feb 2012. Click for Latest
Web PIA  
 
home
 
about
 
fotos
 
info
 
links
 
ncrr01carr02r03calmimr05r06r07r08r09r10r11r12r13
 << February 2019 >> 
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28
Special News Editions:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Ilocano.Waray.Hiligaynon
Pangasinan.Other
PIA Specials:
NEW! Cabinet Officials
Jobs.Slides.Specials.Ads. Events.ASEAN.Multimedia
Visitors since 15 Feb 2011:
PIA News Archive:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Waray.Hiligaynon.Ilocano
Pangasinan.All
PIA Archive News Reader

PIA Press Release
2008/02/15

NVizcaya DOLE targets 600 studes for SPES

BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya (February 15) -- The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) here is eyeing at least 600 students to be absorbed under the Special Program for Employment of Students(SPES) this summer.

Pacifico Moralit, DOLE provincial director said the students will be distributed to local government units, private companies and schools to work for a certain period of days in time for the opening of classes in June this year.

"There are already commitments made by some LGUs who will absorb these students. Hopefully, others will offer doors to help the students earn money for their studies," Moralit said.

Under the SPES, old recipients will work for 30 days while new applicants will complete 20 days of work. Their work will start on April and ends on May. Employers will shoulder the 60 percent of their salary while DOLE pays the remaining 40 percent.

SPES started in 1993 as one of the flagship programs of DOLE. (PIA NVizcaya) [top]

|«  prev  next  »|
DAILY NEWS LIST:
»Tourism promotions pave way for tieups, linkages
»Pangasinan corn festival cited a rousing success
»Pangasinan seeks preservation of arts, culture
»200 couples say 'I do" in Alaminos mass wedding
»Ilocano News: Mensahe ni PGMA iti 2nd General Assembly iti League of Provinces
»Ilocano News: Palasio binalewalana ti political propaganda call tapno agresign ni Presidente
»Ilocano News: Impresentar ni PGMA ti Pili iti lubong kas water sports destination ti Asia
»Ilocano News: Pinasardeng ti Malacaņang ti DOJs ZTE probe para iti Ombudsman
»Davao strengthens security measures at port of entries
»DAR XI gets new director
|«  prev  next  »|

Philippine Official Gazette | Office of the President | Presidential Communications Operations Office
For comments and feedback, please email PIA Newsdesk
Copyright © 2005 Philippine Information Agency
PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines