Presidential Communications Operations Office



  PIA Bldg, Visayas Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
  Sunday, 16 June 2019 News Before 1 Feb 2012. Click for Latest
Web PIA  
 
home
 
about
 
fotos
 
info
 
links
 
ncrr01carr02r03calmimr05r06r07r08r09r10r11r12r13
 << June 2019 >> 
S M T W T F S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30
Special News Editions:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Ilocano.Waray.Hiligaynon
Pangasinan.Other
PIA Specials:
NEW! Cabinet Officials
Jobs.Slides.Specials.Ads. Events.ASEAN.Multimedia
Visitors since 15 Feb 2011:
PIA News Archive:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Waray.Hiligaynon.Ilocano
Pangasinan.All
PIA Archive News Reader

PIA Press Release
2010/02/08

DBP to build 'green building' in Taguig City

Manila (8 February) -- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo unveiled a scale model of the new DBP Green Building which will rise at The Fort Global City in Taguig City during the 63rd anniversary program of the state-owned financial institution held last January 25, 2010 at the DBP headquarters in Makati City.

DBP president & chief executive officer Reynaldo G. David said the soon-to-be-constructed building will utilize green architecture --including solar power harvesting, a modern roof for reduced heat gain, a storm drainage system for additional water supply, natural light, insulated walls for heat buffers, and water conservation features.

He added that groundbreaking for the 54-storey building will commence later this year. Two storeys will be initially constructed which will house DBP offices. Of the 54 floors, 70 percent will be used for office space while the remaining 30 percent shall be for residential and commercial purposes.

President Arroyo was also presented with the gold trowel used by her late father, President Diosdado Macapagal, in laying the cornerstone of the DBP Head Office building 46 years ago. (DBP/PIA-MMIO) [top]

|«  prev  next  »|
DAILY NEWS LIST:
»Western Visayas starts to act against El Nino
»Parole and Probation Office tutors stakeholders on restorative justice
»Zambo climate change summit draws thousands
»Capiz prepares for El Niņo
»Waray-Waray News: PGMA titikangan an tour ha Luzon Urban Beltway
»Waray-Waray News: OPAPP magbubuhat hin pinahaluag nga info drive
»Waray-Waray News: Comelec magtitikang na pag-imprinta han mga balota
»Waray-Waray News: Kalugian agi han El Nino posibli umabot hin P700-M
»Waray-Waray News: Palasyo dire manginginlabot han problema ha Luisita
»Waray-Waray News: AFP, police paghahalpaton an mga signal jammers
|«  prev  next  »|

Philippine Official Gazette | Office of the President | Presidential Communications Operations Office
For comments and feedback, please email PIA Newsdesk
Copyright © 2005 Philippine Information Agency
PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines