PIA Press Release
Caloocan holds free live screening of Pacquiao's fight
Manila (12 November) -- The City Government of Caloocan will provide free live screening in 12 venues for the Pacquiao-Margarito fight in anticipation of the influx of people eager to see the "Pambansang Kamao" fighting once again.
Sarangani Rep. Manny Pacquiao will tangle with Mexican Antonio Margarito for the vacant World Boxing Council (WBC) super-welterweight title on November 13, Saturday (November 14, Sunday in Manila) at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The live telecast will start at around 8 a.m on the following locations:
- Malaria Covered Court, Bgy. 185
- Pagasa Elementary School, Bgy. Bagong Silang
- Kalayaan National High School, Bgy. Bagong Silang
- Phase 1 Covered Court, Bgy. Bagong Silang
- Victory Mall
- Camarin D Elementary School
- Camarin High School
- Urduja Covered Court, Bgy. 171
- Deparo Covered Court, Bgy. 68
- Caygbiga Covered Court, Bgy. 166
- Sta. Quiteria Elementary School
- Bgy. 152 Covered Court
Complimentary tickets will be given to residents on a first come, first served basis through the barangay halls near the venues.
Pacquiao will be aiming for an unprecedented eighth world title in as many divisions in the said fight. (PIA-MMIO) [top]