PIA Press Release
DOST bares requirements for CY 2007 Science and Technology Scholarship examination
by Jun Mendoza
Lucena City (5 October) -- The Department of Science and Technology (DOST)-Science Education Institutue is pleased to announce that DOST is now accepting applications to the CY2007 Science and Technology Scholarship Examination for the DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarship Programs; namely, the Science and Technology Scholarship (RA 7687), and the DOST-SEI Merit Scholarship.
DOST said applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Belong to the Upper 5% of the High School graduating class;
- A natural - born Filipino Citizen;
- Be in good health and of good moral character;
- Have not earned units in any post-secondary/undergraduate course;
- Have not taken any DOST-SEI Science and Technology Scholarship Examination;
- Have not applied for immigrant status in the USA or any other country.
Application forms can be obtained and filed at the:
- Science education Institute, 3/F PTRI Bldg., DOST Compound ,Bicutan , Taguig City , M.M.;
- DOST Regional Office No. IV , Jamboree Road , Brgy. Timugan , Los Banos, Laguna;
- DOST-PSTC-Quezon,G/F MSEUF Bldg., cor. Granja & Enverga Sts.,
Deadline for filing of application is on November 10, 2006, Friday. Date of examination is on December 3, 2006, Sunday at designated examination venues. (DOST-Quezon/PIA) [top]