2 bombers allegedly outside Metro Manila - military official
Quezon City (16 October) -- TWO alleged bombers are hiding just outside Metro Manila and are taking orders from the Abu Sayyaf leadership in the province of Sulu, a military official said Monday.
The suspects, both members of the radical Rajah Solaiman Movement (RSM), “have the capability to make bombs,” Brigadier General Ben Dolorfino, chief of the National Capital Region Command (NCRCom), told reporters.
Dolorfino said the suspects were not known to be planning suicide attacks but were allegedly making explosives similar to those that had been used in past attacks in Mindanao. (PIA) [top]