Presidential Communications Operations Office



  PIA Bldg, Visayas Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
  Monday, 21 October 2019 News Before 1 Feb 2012. Click for Latest
Web PIA  
 
home
 
about
 
fotos
 
info
 
links
 
ncrr01carr02r03calmimr05r06r07r08r09r10r11r12r13
 << October 2019 >> 
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Special News Editions:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Ilocano.Waray.Hiligaynon
Pangasinan.Other
PIA Specials:
NEW! Cabinet Officials
Jobs.Slides.Specials.Ads. Events.ASEAN.Multimedia
Visitors since 15 Feb 2011:
PIA News Archive:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Waray.Hiligaynon.Ilocano
Pangasinan.All
PIA Archive News Reader

PIA Press Release
2009/02/02

South Leyte PNP gets 16 new recruits

By Bong Pedalino

Maasin City (February 2) -- The Philippine National Police (PNP) force in the province will be augmented with the coming of 16 new policemen, the latest batch of additional lawmen to have joined the local PNP corps.

Police Superintendent (P/Supt.) Pepito Generan, the Deputy Provincial Director for Administration, disclosed that the new cops are still with the various PNP mobile forces, but they are due to be assigned back to their point of origin anytime soon, the soonest time will be this month, February.

Earlier, Police Senior Superintendent (P/SSUPT.) Nilo Donayre said in a radio interview that the new Policemen will be deployed in undermanned municipal police stations in the province, although he did not reveal details.

Donayre was in Tacloban attending the PNP anniversary when PIA called last week for updates on the deployment of the new police officers.

Meanwhile, Supt. Generan announced that the provincial PNP Command is now accepting papers for applicants who wanted to be part of their ranks.

This year's recruitment of new PNP officers has a quota of around 250 to 300 individuals all throughout Region 8, and this translates to a maximum of 60 persons, more or less, as the share of Southern Leyte province, Generan said.

Those interested are advised to prepare their papers, which should be submitted by March, 2009, no specific deadline yet for now.

Generan said those who failed in previous recruitment can still be qualified, for as long as they have not yet reached the maximum age limit of 30 years old, among other basic requirements. (PIA-Southern Leyte) [top]

|«  prev  next  »|
DAILY NEWS LIST:
»Public warned on modus operandi of illegal recruiters
»No salmonella outbreak in Sta. Rita, DA says
»19-IB gears up to obliterate remnants of North Leyte NPA front
»Army, DTI sustain livelihood tie-up in sensitive cluster barangays of Leyte
»Tribu Paghidaet, Tribu Kasag chosen 2009 Dinagyang's best
»Hiligaynon News: Madamu nga mga bagsakan centers pagatukuron karon nga 2009
»Hiligaynon News: NSO magapanguna sa selebrasyon sang Civil Registration karon nga Pebrero
»Hiligaynon News: Dental Health Month gina-selebrar karon nga Pebrero
»Hiligaynon News: PGMA kaupod ang mga pinuno sang iban nga kapungsuran sa WEF sa Davos
»Hiligaynon News: DOLE may website para sa mga nagapangita trabaho
|«  prev  next  »|

Philippine Official Gazette | Office of the President | Presidential Communications Operations Office
For comments and feedback, please email PIA Newsdesk
Copyright © 2005 Philippine Information Agency
PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines