Presidential Communications Operations Office



  PIA Bldg, Visayas Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
  Monday, 21 October 2019 News Before 1 Feb 2012. Click for Latest
Web PIA  
 
home
 
about
 
fotos
 
info
 
links
 
ncrr01carr02r03calmimr05r06r07r08r09r10r11r12r13
 << October 2019 >> 
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Special News Editions:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Ilocano.Waray.Hiligaynon
Pangasinan.Other
PIA Specials:
NEW! Cabinet Officials
Jobs.Slides.Specials.Ads. Events.ASEAN.Multimedia
Visitors since 15 Feb 2011:
PIA News Archive:
English.Tagalog.Cebuano
Waray.Hiligaynon.Ilocano
Pangasinan.All
PIA Archive News Reader

PIA Press Release
2009/06/09

SPES benefits 829 studes in NVizcaya

Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya (9 June) -- At least 829 students have benefited recently from the government's Special Program for Employment of Students(SPES) through the Department of Labor and Employment(DOLE).

Pacifico Moralit, DOLE provincial director said the students worked as laborers, administrative aides, clerks and service crews from the following employers: provincial government, local government units of Aritao, Alfonso Castaneda, Quezon, Bagabag, Kayapa, Sta. Fe, Solano and Jollibee Foods Corporation, Aldersgate College and FCF Minerals Corporation.

The breakdown of the beneficiaries are as follows: provincial government - 272, LGU Aritao - 20, LGU Alfonso Castaneda - 75, LGU Quezon - 120, LGU Bagabag - 120, LGU Kayapa - 46, LGU Sta. Fe - 52, LGU Solano - 40, Aldersgate College - 30, Jollibee - 10 and FCF - 38.

Some of the students underwent a 30-day work while others completed a 20-day work period during the recent summer vacation.

Under the SPES, 60 percent of the students' salaries will be shouldered by the absorbing agency while the remaining 40 percent will be paid by the DOLE. (PIA NVizcaya) [top]

|«  prev  next  »|
DAILY NEWS LIST:
»Ombudsman-Visayas, RANGE 6, ARENA 7, REAL 8 intensify Zero-Tolerance to Corruption Campaign
»DENR offers 4,784 jobs under CLEEP at Kalayaan Jobs Fair in Region 8
»DPWH, Davao City council work together on street signs
»DA Sec. Yap, Malaysian investors visit Comval, palm oil mulled
»Silvosa negotiates with Puyod Family for wharf development
»Panabo City commemorates National Flag Day
»Maco's Cristele Gonzales is Garbo Comvalenyo Season 2 champ
»Feature: Sangguniang Kabataan in ComVal…for LIFE!
»Only in the Philippines: Most unique sports event in Tagum City
»Country looks for outstanding doctors
|«  prev  next  »|

Philippine Official Gazette | Office of the President | Presidential Communications Operations Office
For comments and feedback, please email PIA Newsdesk
Copyright © 2005 Philippine Information Agency
PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City 1101 Philippines