POEA conducts Korean Language Testing anew
Davao City (1 September) -- The Human Resource Development Service of Korea in cooperation with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is conducting another Employment Permit System-Korea Language Test this coming November 14, 2010.
Now called the Employment Permit System-Test of Proficiency in Korean (EPS-TOPIK) the test will be for this year. And Registration for the test is set from September 20-23; venues for registration will be posted at the POEA and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) websites.
For those who are not registered with the POEA E-Registration System you are advised to register online at www.poea.gov.ph. For those who are registered online yet has not taken or passed the EPS-KLT (EPS-TOPIK) and are interested in pursuing an employment in Korea they are advised to pursue an active registration status to be included in the manpower pool for Korea.
Only those with active registration status as of September 19 2010, are qualified for the November 14, 2010 EPS-KLT (EPS-TOPIK).
Qualifications for EPS-KLT are as follows:
- Must be 18 to 38 years of age on November 14, 2010. (born between November 15 1972 and November 15, 1992)
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- No prior record of conviction or imprisonment f a heinous crime.
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
- Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
- Must be e-Registered with active Status in the POEA Manpower Registry.
Applicants who are actively e-registered with the POEA Manpower Registry shall be notified on scheduled dates for pre-qualification and pre-screening that the following venues. For Mindanao, the venue will be at the POEA Regional Center for Mindanao, 2nd floor AMYA II Building, Quimpo Boulevard Corner Tulip Drive, Ecoland, Davao City.
Those applicants notified to appear shall bring with them original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Resume with 2x2 colored picture
- Valid Passport or any valid identification card with picture
- Valid NBI clearance (for travel abroad)