|At the Service of Filipinos|
|PIA Charter||Organization||PIA Network||Projects|
PIA InterAgency Projects
TONGKANTANGTO BAND SEARCH MECHANICS
download entry form
- The search is open to amateur bands only who have not signed up with any recording studio.
- The band should submit an original full song composition highlighting PCSO's theme "Unity in Charity". The song should be editable to 30 and 60 seconds.
- All entries must be submitted personally by any of the band member's representative, together with the duly filled-up application form, demo cd, and members' profile.
Philippine Information Agency
"Tongkantangto" Band Search
PIA Building, Visayas Avenue, Quezon City
- From the entries gathered, PIA will make a shortlist of entries submitted and will be forwarded to PCSO final selection.
- Quarterly qualifiers shall receive P100,000.00 cash prize plus P30,000.00 cash per participation in PCSO roadshows, for a maximum cash remuneration of P250,000.00!
- Quarterly qualifiers shall also be entitled to maximum television, radio and print exposure by way of PCSO infomercials!
- Only one band shall be selected per quarter.
- The selected song shall be packaged for radio and tv infomercials of PCSO.
- Shortlisted entries shall be considered for the next quarter's selection.
- Deadline of submission of entries are as follows:
Second Quarter - March 15, 2007
Third Quarter - June 15, 2007
Fourth Quarter - September 30, 2007
Hear the First Quarter Band Search Winner: Mirahel
|GOOD NEWS Series|