|PCSO National Photo Competition|
Isang Pitik sa Charity
PCSO National Photo Competition
Snapshots of People in the Act of Kindness
B. Rules of the Contest
- The photo contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers.
- Photo paper to be used in the printing is not specified.
- Entry size 11"x14" with or without borders. Borders should not exceed 1" all around. There is no limit as to the number of entries. All entries must be accompanied by the corresponding E-copy of raw files of the photos.
- Low resolution images will be disqualified. Raw file photo entries of PROFESSIONAL AND amateur photographers shall have a minimum of 5 mega pixels @ 300 dpi.
- The following information should be printed on the entry form which can be downloaded from PIA and PCSO websites. Each photo must be accompanied by an entry form - one photo, one entry form.
- Photographer's name, address and contact numbers
- Title of entry
- Category (Professional or amateur)
- Caption or brief description or background of the picture (i.e. where and when the picture was taken (barangay, city, municipality and province)
- Circumstances surrounding the taking of the pictures and other vital information.
- Without additional compensation to photographers, photos may be published for promotional purposes only by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office. All photos submitted as entries to the photo contest shall be owned by PCSO.
- Entries can be color and/or black and white. Photos which are digitally altered are not allowed.
- Top one hundred (100) photos may be reproduced or reprinted into bigger sizes for exhibits without additional compensation to owners. Credits shall be given to the photographers on all photos exhibited or published. The photographer shall retain the copyright to his/her photos.
- Photos which have won national or international competitions are disqualified from the contest.
- Entries that do not conform to the above requirements will automatically be disqualified from the contest.
- All PCSO and PIA employees are disqualified to join the contest.
- Deadline for submission of entries will be on August 15, 2008 at 5:00 p.m.
- Entries may be submitted to any of the following offices:
- Philippine Information Agency
c/o Thelma Oliver
Inter-Agency Projects Division
Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
Tel. Nos. 920-39-24 or 920-43-48
Or log on to www.pia.gov.ph
Or PIA Regional Offices
- Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
c/o Darcy Geronimo
Public Relations Department
Rodriguez Avenue, Quezon City
Or log on to www.pcso.gov.ph
- Prizes for Professional and Amateur categories:
- 1st prize - P100,000
- 2nd prize - P50,000
- 3rd prize - P30,000
- 12 consolation prizes - P5,000 each